The next few years will present some of the best buying opportunities for real estate in years.
The dislocation in the financial and real estate markets has created an excellent environment
for investors to acquire well-located distressed real estate assets at discounted prices.
This is not a new or unique idea. However, while others are thinking about it, we believe that the time to act is now.
Chord Realty Group acquires financially distressed properties including:
- Real estate held by owners who are having difficulty refinancing as a result of lowered valuations and more stringent lending requirements
- Properties in foreclosure
- Assets held by lenders or financial institutions in their Real Estate Owned (REO) portfolios
- Projects facing loan maturities and insufficient capital resources
- Notes and mortgages being sold at substantial discounts or auctioned by lenders